Hemorrhoids are a pain in the butt, literally!
But really, they are swollen blood vessels in the lower rectum area or the anus.
Small “internal hemorrhoids” can not often be seen or felt by your finger tips. Larger ones, however, will allow you to feel a small lump on the outside of your anus.
Generally, men and women over the age of 45 experience some type of hemorrhoid experience during their lifetime. Pregnant women and women who have just given birth, tend to experience the pain from hemorrhoids as a direct result of strenuous child birth. Quite often people who suffer from hemorrhoids are:
- Obese and generally over weight.
- Have constipation issues due to low fiber diets.
- Suffer prolonged diarrhea at times.
- Too much heavy lifting in their daily routine.
Here’s some immediate home remedies you can try for quick relief from Hemorrhoid discomfort:
- Vick’s Vapo Rub applied directly to the affected area will help sooth and shrink hemorrhoids for quick relief of irritation and pain.
- Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil can help reduce the discomfort of hemorrhoids with a direct application.
- Horse Chestnut in capsule form available at your local pharmacy.
- Witch Hazel applications will act as an astringent to help keep the affected area clean and sanitized to help avoid infection.
The Best All Natural product to help cure Hemorrhoids is: H-Hemorrhoids-Formula:
This is the best all natural hemorrhoid product on the market for fast, effective relief of hemorrhoid pain and discomfort.